The mobile device management market has evolved into the enterprise mobility management suites market. EMM is growing quickly, and the vendor landscape has changed significantly, which will impact IT leaders‘ choices.
Enterprise mobilitymanagement (EMM) suites consist of policy and configuration management tools and a management overlay for applications and content intended for mobile devices based on smartphone OSs. They are an evolution from previous-generation mobile device management (MDM) products that lacked application and content management. IT organizations and service providers use EMM suites to deliver IT support to mobile end users and to maintain security policies.
EMM suites provide the following core functions:
- Hardware inventory
- Application inventory
- OS configuration management
- Mobile app deployment, updating and removal
- Mobile app configuration and policy management
- Remote view and control for troubleshooting
- Execute remote actions, such as remote wipe
- Mobile content management
Klicken Sie hier für mehr Informationen.